Our school leaders work together to strategically lead and manage our school and strive to maintain the high standards we achieve and expect for everyone at our school.
- Lee Moscato – Headteacher
- Debbie Byrom – Assistant Head Teacher (EYFS and KS1) and SENDCo
Phase Leaders – these members of the team are a ‘first point of contact’ should you have a specific question or concern about your child depending on the year group they are in.
- Debbie Byrom – Phase Leader (Early Years)
- Heidi Harris – Phase Leader (Years 1 and 2) (currently on maternity leave) – Debbie Byrom will be taking care of KS1 whilst Mrs Harris is on maternity leave.
- Lindsey Mackenzie – Phase Leader (Years 3 and 4) and English Leader
- Susanne James – Phase Leader (Years 5 and 6) and Mathematics Leader
Year Group Leads – these members of our team are responsible for their year group and are always happy to help with specific questions you might have.
Reception – Sarah Ashley | Year 1 – Alice Sendall | Year 2 – Michelle Clayton | Year 3 – Anna Broughton | Year 4 – Lindsey Mackenzie | Year 5 – Gareth Harris | Year 6 – Susanne James
Should you wish to contact one of our school leaders, you can do so through the school office, alternatively, we are always around at the beginning and end of the day. If you have any queries, our Headteacher is available to answer these and an appointment can be made through the office.