Who Provides our Lunches?
Our School Lunch provider is Chartwells. Click here to read about how they are preparing for a safe return to school in September 2020. Also, here’s video explaining how Chartwells will ensure a safe return.
This Term’s Menu
Here is next year’s Autumn menu, to start on Monday 7th September. click here to download a copy.
Free School Meals -If you are eligible for free school meals please make sure you complete and return the forms each term otherwise you will be charged for meals.
Daily Payments – the cost of £2.35 can be paid online using ParentPay.
Weekly, monthly and termly payments – Payment can be made online using School Money or cheques should be made payable to Falmouth MAT and put in an envelope clearly marked with your child’s name and class and whether it is a weekly, monthly or termly payment and which days payment is for, if you are not paying for a full week.
Weekly cost – £11.75 for 5 days
Monthly cost – £47 for 4 weeks
You can also pay termly.
As always, if there is anything we can help with, speak to someone in the school office.
Universal Free School Meals
All children in classes Reception to year 2 are entitled to a free lunch every day in school during term time.
Free School Meals Eligibility
If you are in receipt of the following you may be entitled to a free school meal. Please contact Cornwall Council’s Free School Meals team on 01872 323 298.
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seeker’s Allowance (not contribution based)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (not contribution based)
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) with an annual income, as shown on your award letter from the Inland Revenue (TC602), of no more than £16,190
- Guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (IAA)-please contact the Free School Meals Team if this applies to you.
If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit you do not qualify for Free School Meals even if you receive Child Tax Credit and your income is below £16,190.
For any queries contact:
The Free School Meals Team on 01872 323408