King Charles Together (KCT) Time!
At King Charles we love being together. Our core values of friendship and teamwork reflect just how important this is to us and KCT Time is a time that enables us to live this out.
KCT Time is a dedicated time in our school calendar where, each half term, we come together in KCT Time groups with a range of year groups coming together to learn, reflect and play. Through KCT Time we can show off our teamwork abilities, develop friendships and use our creativity skills – a time that truly embraces three of our core values.
Our KCT Groups are named after local beaches in our community
During our time together we have enjoyed some of the following:
- creating our school’s Christmas decorations which all included a message of thanks or hope
- producing whole-school pieces of art – showing off our creativity skills
- playing teamwork games to develop communication and problem-solving
- creating pieces of art to celebrate Easter
- taking time to reflect spiritually outside